A rich yet mild Japanese curry with a smooth and creamy texture.
House Kokumaro Curry Roux is one of the most popular curry sauce mix products in Japan. A renowned brand and food company; House Foods is one of the largest and most trusted curry producers in Japan.
DIRECTIONS OF USE:
Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 140g. House Kokumaro Curry Roux
- 300g. meat
- 400g. onion (about 2 average onions)
- 300g. potato (about 2 average potatoes)
- 200g. carrot (about 1 average carrot)
- 2 tbsp. oil or butter
- 1000ml. water (note: if you are using a lidded pot, only use 850ml of water. If you are only making a 4 servings, use 600ml of water, or 500ml if using a lidded pot)
How to prepare:
- Cut meat and vegetables into bite sized portions. Add oil or butter to large pot, over medium heat, stir fry meat and vegetables until well cooked.
- Add water to boit and bring to a simmer. Periodically skim film that forms on top. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until ingridents have softend.
- Turn off heat and add curry roux to the pot.
- Over low heat, stir the pot until all the curry roux has dissolved and the liquid has thickened (about 10 minutes).
Product Exp: 04/06/2022